Monday, September 14, 2009

Attorney appears to have stray path from the Lord, how to find attorney who is of strong Faith who can help

Attorney appears to have stray path from the Lord, how to find attorney who is of strong Faith who can help?
I recently had an inciden on an airplane route from Lexington to Memphis. A man who was seated in seat beside mine declined to pray with me in appreciated for Our Lord’s offer of food when flight attendant deliver “mid flight snack.” I told man obvious he must respect Our Lord and when he refuse and corrupt with way of devil unrepentant even I ask several times of him after he already begin eating not a single word of prayer, he refused. I defend Our Lord and punish man for his action with my hands to appropriate measure and he file lawsuit as assume directed him from the devil to perform. Attorney lies corrupt from devil that man is correct to file against me that I must plead guilty minimize charges, because attorney not of proper faith. How can find attorney who is of proper Faith to help understand that man deserve punishment for impure action with food with no thanking or prayer and no repent? Thank you.
Religion & Spirituality - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow...you type super fast
2 :
Um, I honestly hope this is a joke. I thought that we already proved that atheists have morals.
3 :
I don't believe your story.
4 :
Ok, lemme clear this up for you. He is suing you because you attacked him for not believing in your imaginary friend.
5 :
Ok, now I *know* you're just a troll.... whew.
6 :
That's pretty good - you got me - lol.

Search News